PE dress code requires that students provide the following:
- Top - Grey, rounded crew neck shirt
- Bottom - Black, loose fitting athletic shorts (non-spandex). Length must meet school dress code.
- All clothing must not be altered.
- Clothing must be provided by families.
- There will be the option to purchase a WMS uniform through the main office, but this is not a required purchase.
Research shows that students who wear uniforms in a fitness class feel unified, accepted, happier and work harder. Students can purchase WMS uniforms in the business office. Uniforms cost $15.00 and include a cotton T-shirt and mesh shorts. Sizes come in adult small, medium, large, extra large, double and triple extra large.
All clothing should be marked with student names. Students are expected to have athletic shoes that lace tightly on their feet.