Welcome to the Westwood Middle School Library!
By following our policies and procedures, you help ensure that our library space, computers, and print materials can be enjoyed by Wolverines now and for years to come. Thank you!
- You may have up to three items checked out at a time.
- Regular items can be checked out for two weeks.
- USB drives are available for 3 day checkout if there are no fines or overdue material.
- If you have an overdue item or a fine you may have one item out at a time until the overdue item is returned or the fine is paid (this may vary).
- Have fun!
- Keep Noise to a reasonable level.
- Keep our furniture looking new - feet on the floor, please!
- Place food & drink on cart by entrance - get it when you leave.
- Clean up when you leave, and leave the library in a better condition when you leave than when you arrived.
Library Computer Lab Use
- The computers are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Only access sites on the approved library site list posted at lunch.
- If a class has booked the lab students must speak with a librarian to obtain a computer to use.
- Additional rules are posted in the computer labs.