The Mission of Wolverine ASB
Pride in Ourselves
Pride in Our Learning
Pride in Our Community
This year the ASB executive council will be meeting in August to set our goal for the school year. We want to include respect and fun as a part of this goal for our school.
A few questions we asked the officers:
1) If you could choose, would you rather be a cat or a dog? Why?
2) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Why?
3) If you could go anywhere in the world for free, where would you go and why?
4) What are your top three favorite foods?
5) What class in school is your favorite? Why?
Here are the 2019-20 - ASB Executive Officers:
President - Logan
1) Dog. Because dogs are more friendly.
2) Omnipotence. Because I would basically be invincible.
3) England. To see how different it is from America.
4) Burgers, pizza, skittles
5) Wood shop. Because I like making stuff.
1st Vice President - Riley
1) Dog - To go digging.
2) Invisibility - To get around wherever I want without being seen.
3) Bahamas - To see/dive with sharks.
4) PBJ, tacos, sour patch kids
5) Communication - Teaches you to speak up and LOTS OF GAMES.
2nd Vice President - Avery
1) Dog, because they are nicer.
2) Telepathy, so nobody would know what I was saying.
3) Germany, because my mom lived there.
4) Rice, strawberries, salmon.
5) Band, because it is so fun.
Treasurer - Paige L.
Secretary - Sage
1) Cat - because they have their own opinion and they're not dogs.
2) Mind control, because I could make my brother do my chores.
3) Cancun, because I could eat good food and sit on the beach.
4) Pizza, PBJ, and chocolate.
5) Band, we get to go on a lot of fun trips together as a group and I love playing my instrument.
Parliamentarian - Paige E.
1) Dogs. Dogs are so cute.
2) Time travel. So I could see myself in the past and future.
3) The Bahamas. I've always wanted to go there.
4) Strawberries, pretzels, and spaghetti.
5) Math. It's fun to work with numbers.
ASB Council Rep - Laci
1) Dog, because they are more active.
2) Being able to fly so I wouldn't have to be in the car.
3) Bahamas, so I could go scuba diving.
4) Watermelon, spaghetti, rice
5) Choir, because I love to sing.
WP rep - Emme
1) Dog, because they are protective and good with kids. Also, there are more kinds of dogs you can be.
2) Telekinesis, because I could move anything with my mind.
3) I would go to Bora Bora because I love tropical islands and I've never been to this island.
4) Shrimp fettuccine, dumplings, oysters.
5) Fitness because I like how I get to play games than sit around and learn. I can be active.
Our ASB meetings for the year.