Welcome to drama!
I am excited that you have chosen to participate in our drama club here at Westwood. In order to have the most success possible, please keep the following in mind:
- While there is no ASB fee to participate in drama, it is still necessary to complete the online participation forms. They are found on the Westwood website under the Activities heading.
- If you are unable to attend for any reason, please notify Mrs. Miller via email or our drama platform. Asking a friend to tell me does NOT count! Three (3) unexcused absences will show me that you are no longer interested in participating in drama.
- Please come to rehearsal ready to WORK! This is NOT a social club. Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated and may result in you being asked to leave.
- It is YOUR responsibility to remain academically eligible to participate in drama activities. One F mid-term or beginning of quarter may attend practice but need to raise your grade and give coach a signed and dated note from the teacher stating that the F grade has been raised to passing. 2 or more F’s usually means your time is over.
- If at any point you have questions or concerns, please feel free to talk with me directly. I will do my best to address any issues as they arise.
- What to have: pencil with eraser (no pens), water bottle, dress comfortably, great attitude, desire to learn and grow.
Mrs. Robin Miller