Welcome to drama!
I am excited that you have chosen to participate in our drama club here at Westwood. In order to have the most success possible, please keep the following in mind:
- ASB fee of $30 and completed online forms are necessary to participate in drama. The forms are found in Skyward Family Access titled online forms.
- If you are unable to attend for any reason, please notify Mrs. Miller via email or our drama platform. Asking a friend to tell me does NOT count! Three (3) unexcused absences will show me that you are no longer interested in participating in drama.
- Please come to rehearsal ready to WORK! This is NOT a social club. Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated and may result in you being asked to leave.
- It is YOUR responsibility to remain academically eligible to participate in drama activities. One F mid-term or beginning of quarter may attend practice but need to raise your grade and give coach a signed and dated note from the teacher stating that the F grade has been raised to passing. 2 or more F’s usually means your time is over.
- If at any point you have questions or concerns, please feel free to talk with me directly. I will do my best to address any issues as they arise.
- What to have: pencil with eraser (no pens), water bottle, dress comfortably, great attitude, desire to learn and grow.